This sleek, well designed Dual Arm Cable Crossover is ideal for a full body exercise regimen that improves strength, tone and stamina. With its compact footprint, small weight increments, and an adjustable dual pulley housing, the GRTST-80 is the perfect solution for fitness training for home and rehabilitation facilities with limited space and budgets.
This Machine provides users:
- get a great total body workout with an easy and effective way
- core stability training that leads to improved balance, coordination and stability
- extensive cable travel allows for fully arm extension in both single and double arm exercises
- independent arms with swivel pulleys for endless workout possibilities
- smooth pulley design, which ensures fluid cable travel and allows for a nearly unlimited range of motion
- very compact machine, designed with multiple users in mind
- offers the benefits of multiple exercises in one effective and durable workout machine
- weight stacks are cleverly enclosed to limit access to moving parts to ensure user safety
- Independently Rotating Arms: Both arm rotates and has numerous settings to accommodate a wide variety of movement pattern
- Cable Travel: Extensive cable travel allows for full exercise extension
- Equipment is built with heavy gauge steel
- Small weight increments
- Independent, adjustable arms
- Compact, space saving footprint
- The assembled height of only 81,5 inches allows to use in low ceiling height rooms or basements
- Offers a total body workout
|Product name||dual cable cross|
|Weight||220kg + weight stack:80kg|
|Assembled size||59W x 39”D x 81,5H inches|
|Packing size||82*41*14 inches|
|MSRP Price (CAD)||$3,990|
A really good machine and a lot of exercises you can do on it. Takes a while to put together but just take it steady and you’ll get there, it is all pretty straightforward. Great trainer machine for a small space!
Very smooth pulley, good quality equipment! Make sure to assemble it on its final spot as it is very heavy to move it around! It came with stainless steel cover panel, I was painting it black and looks much better! Would purchase it again!
Delivery took a long time and took a long time to assemble, but well worth it! Good machine!
Great functional trainer, but pain in the ass to assemble!!!
Other than that it’s 4.5/5
Bought it on sale about 2 months ago. Very good, solid machine. I love its space saver design and smooth operation, but I have to admit, assembling was a pain! The assembling instruction it came with was basically useless.
Very good machine, but very heavy and not easy to move around! Make sure you plan ahead of time and assemble in its final location, otherwise you need a group of strong fellas to get it moved!
Assembly took a while but that was because I took my time to make sure everything was assembled correctly.
Also, don’t forget to use general purpose oil on the moving parts to lubricate every once in a while.
Purchased this machine used a couple of months ago. Seller was helping me dissembling but I couldn’t figured it out, how to put them together so emailed GRT to get help. They responded right away and were kind enough helping me to have this great machine the focal piece of my home gym! I am using it almost every day since day 1. Very smooth cable movements and easy to work with! Thanks again!
I think it is a bit overpriced, but can’t complain. Overall, a really good machine